1. Log in to Bitkub.com
2. Go to the menu and select Market.
3. On the Market page, Select BIDS at the upper left corner of the screen. Then look at the upper right portion of the page and then choose Litecoin (LTC).
*** You can search for Litecoin (LTC) in the search bar.
4. Still on the Market page, Below the Chart/Graph area. You will see two Tabs which is LIMIT and MARKET.
*** You can read more about LIMIT and MARKET here.
5. If you want to sell LTC under your preferred price, select LIMIT Tab.
- Put the amount of Litecoin (LTC) that you want to sell or choose the percentage of the amount that you want to sell out. (100% is equivalent to the total LTC that you have)
- Put the preferred price of the Litecoin (LTC) that you wish to sell.
- The system will calculate the amount. You will see it at the third box. (Trading fee is already deducted from the calculated amount)
- Click SELL
- You may also see the BIDS and LATEST TRADES at the left and right portion of the page. You can click whatever BIDS or amounts that you may want to sell your Litecoin (LTC).
6. If you want to sell LTC in the market price, select MARKET Tab.
- Put the preferred amount of the Litecoin (LTC) that you wish to sell. You may also see the BID and LATEST TRADES at the left and right portion of the page. You can click whatever BIDS or price that you may want to sell your Litecoin (LTC).
- Click SELL
*** Trading fee will be deducted to the credit fee (if any), If not it will be deducted form the total transaction amount.
7. Your Transaction will be saved in MY OPEN ORDERS. Which is located at the left lower portion of the Market page.
*** The information that is available in MY OPEN ORDER is the transaction made through LIMIT order. It is waiting to be matched. If matched it will be completed and will be in MY ORDER HISTORY.
*** The MY ORDER HISTORY will show the transaction that is already completed.
In case there are any problems or concerns, Please seek assistance by any means below.
Telephone: +66 2-032-9555