What is a Trust Address?
Users can choose to save the address for coin withdrawal. The advantage of setting up a trust address is to make future withdrawal transaction more convenient. No need to confirm Email and enter the 2FA code.
*** It is necessary to successfully withdraw 1 transaction before saving the address.
How to create a Trust address:
1. Log in to your Bitkub Account.
2. From the Homepage:
- Click the WALLET icon at the upper right portion of the screen. Then, choose MY WALLET.
*** In WALLETS Page, you will see the THB and Cryptocurrencies that has WITHDRAW aligned to each of it.
3. Click WITHDRAW as to which Cryptocurrency you wish to withdraw from your Bitkub Wallet.
4. Fill out necessary information such as: Receiving Wallet Address you want to save as trust address, the Amount, and Memo/Destination tag (XRP,BNB,XLM). Then Click WITHDRAW.
*** Click save as "Trust Address" and specify the name of the transaction to be recorded before withdrawal.
*** In case your 2FA is not enabled in your account, the system will ask you to enable it before you proceed. Click ENABLE 2FA then follow the prompt. (only needs to be done once)
5. Trust Address will be added in the coin withdrawal list. For your future coin withdrawal transaction.
For questions and inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
BITKUB ONLINE Co., Ltd.
Telephone: +66 2-032-9555