1. Log in to Bitkub.com
2. Go to the menu and select Market.
3. On the Market page, Select ASKS at the upper left corner of the screen. Then look at the upper right portion of the page and then choose Bitcoin Cash (BCH).
*** You can search for Bitcoin Cash (BCH) in the search bar.
4. Still on the Market page, Below the Chart/Graph area. You will see two Tabs which is LIMIT and MARKET.
*** You can read more about LIMIT and MARKET here.
5. If you want to buy BCH under your preferred price, select LIMIT Tab.
- Put the amount of THB that you want to spend to buy Bitcoin Cash (BCH) or choose the percentage of the amount that you want to spend. (100% is equivalent to the total THB balance that you have in your account.)
- Put the preferred price per Bitcoin Cash (BCH) that you wish to buy.
- The system will calculate the amount of Bitcoin Cash (BCH) that you will receive based from the THB that you wish to spend. You will see it at the third box. (Trading fee is already deducted from the calculated amount)
- Click BUY
- You may also see the ASKS and LATEST TRADES at the left and right portion of the page. You can click whatever ASKS or amounts that you may wish to spend.
6. If you want to buy BCH in the market price, select MARKET Tab.
- Put the preferred amount of THB you wish to spend. You may also see the ASKS and LATEST TRADES section at the left and right portion of the page for additional reference of the trades.
- Click BUY
*** Trading fee will be deducted to the credit fee (if any), If not it will be deducted form the total transaction amount.
7. Your Transaction will be saved in MY OPEN ORDERS. Which is located at the left lower portion of the Market page.
*** The information that is available in MY OPEN ORDER is the transaction made through LIMIT order. It is waiting to be matched. If matched it will be completed and will be in MY ORDER HISTORY.
*** The MY ORDER HISTORY will show the transaction that is already completed.