1. Log in to Bitkub.com
2. Go to the menu and select Market.
3. On the Market page, Select BIDS at the upper left corner of the screen. Then look at the upper right portion of the page and then choose Ethereum (ETH).
*** You can search for Ethereum (ETH) in the search bar.
4. Still on the Market page, Below the Chart/Graph area. You will see two Tabs which are LIMIT and MARKET.
*** You can read more about LIMIT and MARKET here.
5. If you want to sell ETH under your preferred price, select the LIMIT Tab.
- Put the amount of Ethereum (ETH) that you want to sell or choose the percentage of the amount that you want to sell out. (100% is equivalent to the total ETH that you have)
- Put the preferred price of the Ethereum (ETH) that you wish to sell.
- The system will calculate the amount. You will see it in the third box. (The trading fee is already deducted from the calculated amount)
- Click "SELL"
- You may also see the BIDS and LATEST TRADES at the left and right portion of the page. You can click whatever BIDS or amounts that you may want to sell your Ethereum (ETH).
6. If you want to sell ETH at the market price, select MARKET Tab.
- Put the preferred amount of the Ethereum (ETH) that you wish to sell. You may also see the BID and LATEST TRADES at the left and right portions of the page. You can click whatever BIDS or price that you may want to sell your Ethereum (ETH).
- Click "SELL"
*** Trading fee will be deducted from the credit fee (if any), If not it will be deducted from the total transaction amount.
7. How to sell with a Stop-Limit order (available only for BTC, ETH, USDT, DOGE, ADA, XRP, BNB, and IOST)
Stop-Limit: This setting allows an order to be submitted once the Stop-Limit prices meet the specified conditions.
- Enter the amount of coin you wish to spend.
- Enter the stop price of THB you wish to start selling.
Tips: You can also set the price by tapping on any prices displayed on the bids/asks table.
Enter the limit price of the coin you wish to limit the sale.
This is the auto-calculated THB amount that you will receive. (0.25% fee is deducted from the amount).
- Click “SELL”.
*You can learn more about stop-limit order at What is a Stop-Limit order?
8. Your Transaction will be saved in MY OPEN ORDERS which is located at the left lower portion of the Market page.
*** The information that is available in MY OPEN ORDER is the transaction made through a LIMIT order. It is waiting to be matched. If matched it will be completed and will be in MY ORDER HISTORY.
*** The MY ORDER HISTORY will show the transaction that is already completed.