To change the password on your web browser, click How to change password on Bitkub website
To change the password for your Bitkub account on your mobile application, please see the instructions below.
1. Open your Bitkub app and log in to your account.
2. Tap the "Setting" icon.
3. Tap "Change Password".
Remark: For iOS devices, the change password button will be inside the account management menu.
4. You will be asked to input your current password and then fill in your new password.
A. Fill in your current password
B. Fill in your new password
C. Confirm your new password
D. Tap on "Change Password"
5. You will see a message "Change Password Success"
Attention: A password must meet the following requirements:
- Your password needs to contain at least 12 characters.
- Your password needs to contain numbers (0-9) and alphabets.
- Your password needs to contain both uppercase (A-Z) and lowercase letters (a-z).
- Your password needs to contain some special character (!@#$%^*-_+=).
Note: After you change your password, you will not be able to make any THB or coin withdrawals within 24 hours.