A wallet address is an address where your digital assets are stored. You can generate the wallet address for each token after your account is fully verified (KYC). These addresses are used for depositing cryptocurrencies to your Bitkub account. Bitkub has a different wallet address for each coin, so please check your Bitkub wallet address carefully before depositing your cryptocurrency.
1. Open your Bitkub app and log in to your account.
2. Tap the "Wallet" icon on the menu bar located at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap the "Deposit" icon of the token that you want to generate or check your wallet address.
- Click the "Create Address" button to generate the wallet address.
4. You will see your wallet address, comprising a long string of alphanumeric characters as well as the QR code of the address.
You can use the QR code to receive crypto given that the sender's wallet supports the QR code scan.