Click How to setup 2FA with your web browser.
To set up 2FA (Two-factor Authentication) on Bitkub app.
- Open your Bitkub app and log in to your account.
- Tap on the “Setting” icon on the menu located at the bottom of the screen.
- Select “2-Step Authentication”.
- In case you already downloaded and installed Google Authentication, choose Setup Automatically.
- Click “CONFIRM”, Your 2-Step Authenticator will ask if you want to add the App. Click “YES”.
- Enter your code from Google Authenticator on Bitkub app and tap on the “Enable 2FA”.
- Tap on the “Done” icon after you have seen the word "success" as a confirmation of enabling the 2-step authenticator.
- After enabling, you need to enter a code each time you log in or withdraw your funds.
*** Reminder You are strongly advised to back up/print the given QR code and store it in a safe place. You may still recover your account using this codes if ever you lost access to your 2FA.
For questions and inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
Telephone +66 2-032-9555