To set up 2FA (Two-factor Authentication) on Bitkub app
- Open your Bitkub app and log in to your account
- Tap on the “Setting” icon on the menu located at the bottom of the screen.
- Select “2-Step Authentication”
- In case you already downloaded and installed Google Authentication, tap on the “Skip” icon.
*** To enable your 2FA, please follow the steps below on your available operating system.
A. Go to Google Authenticator app
B. Once installed, press “Enter a provided key” (or “Enter Manually”)
C. Enter your e-mail
D. Enter the key provided by Bitkub
E. Press “Add”
5. Enter your code from Google Authenticator on Bitkub app and tap on the “Enable 2FA”
6. Tap on the “Done” icon after you have seen the word "success" as a confirmation of enabling the 2-step authenticator.
- Your 2-Step Authenticator will appear "Yes" on the right side.
- After enabling, you need to enter a code each time you log in or withdraw your funds.
*Remember* You are strongly advised to back up/print the given QR code and store it in a safe place. If you lose your phone, you can recover your account's access with it.
In case there are any problems or concerns, please seek assistance by any means below.
Telephone: +66 2-032-9555