To set up 2FA (Two-factor Authentication) on Bitkub app
- Open your Bitkub app and log in to your account
- Tap on the “Setting” icon on the menu located at the bottom of the screen.
- Select “2-Step Authentication”
- In case you already downloaded and installed Google Authentication, choose Setup Automatically.
- Click “CONFIRM”, Your 2-Step Authenticator will ask if you want to add the App. Click “YES”
- Enter your code from Google Authenticator on Bitkub app and tap on the “Enable 2FA”
- Tap on the “Done” icon after you have seen the word "success" as a confirmation of enabling the 2-step authenticator.
- After enabling, you need to enter a code each time you log in or withdraw your funds.
*** Reminder You are strongly advised to back up/print the given QR code and store it in a safe place. You may still recover your account using this codes if ever you lost access to your 2FA.
For questions and inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
BITKUB ONLINE Co., Ltd.
Telephone: +66 2-032-9555