Click How to setup 2FA with your web browser.
To set up 2FA (Two-factor Authentication) on Bitkub app, please follow the instructions below.
- Open your Bitkub app and log in to your account.
- Tap on the “Setting” icon on the menu bar located at the bottom of the screen.
- Select “2-Step Authentication”.
- In case you have already downloaded and installed the Google Authenticator app, choose Set up automatically.
- Click “Confirm”. Your 2-step authenticator will ask if you want to add the app. Click “YES”.
- You will see a 6-digits code on the Google Authenticator app.
- Open Bitkub application and choose "Set up manually" and fill in the code from Google Authenticator.
- Tap on the “Done” icon after you have seen the word "Success" as a confirmation of enabling the 2-step authenticator.
- After enabling, you need to enter a code each time you log in or withdraw your funds.
*** Reminder: You are strongly advised to back up/print the given QR code and store it in a safe place. You may still recover your account using these codes if ever you lost access to your 2FA.