Click How to setup 2FA with your web browser.
To set up 2FA (Two-factor Authentication) on the Bitkub app, please follow the instructions below.
- Open your Bitkub app and log in to your account.
- Tap on the “Setting” icon on the menu bar located at the bottom of the screen.
- Select “2-Step Authentication”.
- In case you have already downloaded and installed the Google Authenticator app, choose Set up automatically.
- Click “Confirm”. Your 2-step authenticator will ask if you want to add the app. Click “YES”.
- You will see a 6-digit code on the Google Authenticator app.
- Open the Bitkub application and choose "Set up manually" and fill in the code from Google Authenticator.
- Tap on the “Done” icon after you have seen the word "Success" as a confirmation of enabling the 2-step authenticator.
- After enabling, you need to enter a code each time you log in or withdraw your funds.
*** To enable the 2FA function on the Google Authenticator and Bitkub app, please follow the steps below on your mobile.
A. Install the Google Authenticator app on your mobile
B. After completing the installation, select “Enter a provided key” (or “Enter Manually”) on the Google Authenticator app.
C. Fill in the email address that is linked to your Bitkub account
D. Fill in the key that you get from your Bitkub app
E. Click “add”
5. Copy the code from the Google Authenticator to fill in on your Bitkub app, and click the green button (“เปิดการใช้งาน 2FA”) to activate the 2FA function.
6. If the 2FA activation is complete, you will see the "Success" pop-up. Please click the green button (“เรียบร้อย”) to finish.
- Once you return to the Setting page, you will see the tag for "2-Factor Authentication" says "Yes", which means your 2FA setting is now complete and active.
- After this, you will need to fill in the 2FA key every time you log in and create a withdrawal request.
- You are strongly advised to back up/print the given QR code and store it in a safe place. You may still recover your account using these codes if ever you lost access to your 2FA.
- After the 2FA setup is complete, you are strongly advised not to uninstall the Google Authenticator application, otherwise, your 2FA will be lost and you must follow the steps from this link to remove 2FA.