To withdraw XRP on Bitkub app
- Open your Bitkub app and log in to your account.
- Tap the "Wallet" icon on the menu located at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap "Withdraw" on XRP menu to withdraw.
- Please read and understand the WARNING then mark the checkbox once you have read and acknowledged it.
- Enter your withdrawal amount, the recipient wallet address, and the destination tag.
A. Enter the withdrawal amount.
B. Enter the recipient wallet address or tap QR code scanned icon to scan the recipient wallet address QR code.
C. Enter the destination tag.
D. Click "Withdraw" (Enter 2FA for the user who has enabled the function).
- Your transaction will be in the box below and you can check your withdrawal activity by tapping on the history icon at the upper right of the screen.
- Bitkub will send an email notification to confirm your withdrawal. In the email, if you click "confirm" transaction, the withdrawal status will change from Waiting to Pending.
If not confirmed, your withdrawal confirmation email will expire within 24 hours and you will have to create another withdrawal request in your Bitkub account.
- Once your transaction is under "Pending", please wait for our staff to approve the transaction no more than 10-30 minutes.
- Your withdrawal transaction will be sent to the blockchain once your transaction status shows as Complete.
- Your transaction will be considered successful once it receives 1 confirmation on the blockchain.
You can read more information about block confirmation here.