1. Login to your Bitkub account.
2. Click on "Market" tab.
3. Select THB/JFIN
4. Select "SELL" Tab.
5. Choose your order type between "Limit" and "Market".
*** You can learn more about order type here.
6. How to sell with Limit order.
Limit: This setting applies to the price per coin that YOU set.
A. Enter the amount of THB/JFIN you wish to spend.
B. Enter the price of JFIN or choose from these 3 settings (Latest/Bid/Ask).
Latest: Latest traded price.
Bid: Latest bid price.
Ask Latest asked price.
C. This is the total amount from types A and B.
D. Click "SELL" (Enter 2FA for the user who has enabled the function).
7. How to sell with Market Order.
Market: This setting applies to the latest/best available price for "ask" inquiries.
A. Enter the amount of JFIN you wish to spend.
B. You can enter the amount of your JFIN with %.
C. Click "SELL" (Enter 2FA code for the user who has enabled the function).
*** The system will fill in the latest/best available price per coin for "ask" inquiries.
8. Your transaction will appear in your "MY OPEN ORDERS" box and "MY ORDER HISTORY".