Click How to withdraw Coins (Cryptocurrency) with your web browser.
1. Open your Bitkub application and log in to your account.
2. Tap the "Wallet" icon on the menu located at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap "Withdraw" on any cryptocurrency menu you wish to withdraw.
4. Enter your withdrawal amount and the Recipient Address.
A. Enter the withdrawal amount.
B. Enter a recipient wallet address or tap QR code icon to scan the recipient wallet address QR code.
C. Click "Withdraw" (Enter 2FA for the user who has enabled the function).
5. Your transaction will be in the box below and you can check your deposit activity by tapping on the history icon at the upper right of the screen.
6. Bitkub will send an email notification to confirm your withdrawal. In the email, if you click "CONFIRM" transaction, the withdrawal status will change from Waiting to Pending.
If you didn't confirm your withdrawal within 24 hrs. it will be cancelled. You will have to create another withdrawal request in your Bitkub account.
7. Once your transaction is under "Pending", please wait for our staff to approve the transaction.
8. Your withdrawal transaction will be sent to the blockchain once your transaction status shows as Complete.
9. Your transaction will be considered complete once its verified by blockchain.
You can read more information about block confirmation here.