Click How to withdraw Coins (Cryptocurrency) with your web browser.
* The video instructions are in Thai.
1. Open your Bitkub app and log in to your account.
2. Tap the "Wallet" icon on the menu bar located at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap "Withdraw" on any cryptocurrency menu you wish to withdraw.
4. Enter your withdrawal amount and the recipient's wallet address.
A. Enter a recipient wallet address or tap the QR code icon to scan the recipient wallet address QR code.
B. Select network
C. Enter the withdrawal amount
D. Enter SMS OTP code (if activated)
E. Enter 2FA code
*You don't have to enter 2FA and SMS OTP in case you make a withdrawal to the trust address.
5. Your transaction will be in the box below and you can check your withdrawal activity by tapping on the history icon (clock icon) at the upper right of the screen.
6. An email notification will be sent for you to confirm your withdrawal. If you click "CONFIRM" the transaction in the email, the withdrawal status will change from Waiting to Pending.
7. Once your transaction is under "Pending", please wait for our staff to approve the transaction.
8. Your withdrawal transaction will be sent to the blockchain once your transaction status shows as Complete.
9. Your transaction will be considered complete within 24 hours once it is verified on the blockchain.
You can read more information about block confirmation here.
- Once you have requested a coin withdrawal, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address automatically. Please confirm your withdrawal request through the said email within 24 hours. In case you are unable to confirm it within the mentioned period, please cancel such withdrawal requests and submit a new one to make sure that your request details are correct and your assets will be sent to the right address you intend to send them to.
- There is no fee for transferring tokens from a Bitkub wallet to another Bitkub wallet (internal transfer), however, the withdrawal amount must be exceeding or equal to the minimum withdrawal limit of each token. If your requested amount is lower than the minimum requirement, you will see a pop-up "Min withdraw" with the message "Amount too low for withdrawal".
How to cancel your coin withdrawal requests
There are two ways you can cancel your "Waiting" withdrawal requests depending on the Bitkub App version you are using:
1) Go to "Wallet" and tap on the withdrawn coin to cancel your transaction.
2) Go to "Wallet", tap on the clock icon (history), and choose the transaction you want to cancel.
For more information about "How to cancel a coin withdrawal? (Application)", please click here.
- 2-Factor Authentication (2FA) must be activated before making crypto deposits or withdrawals.