1. Open your Bitkub app and log in to your account.
2. Tap on "Market" icon on the menu bar located at the bottom of the screen.
3. Select ETH/THB
4. Choose your order type between "Limit" and "Market".
*** You can learn more about types of orders here.
5. How to buy with a Limit order
Limit: This setting applies to the price per coin that you set.
A. Enter the amount of THB/ETH you wish to spend.
B. Enter the price of ETH you wish to buy for.
Tips: You can also set the price by tapping on any prices displayed on the bids/asks table.
C. This is the auto-calculated ETH amount you will receive according to your settings in points A and B (0.25% fee is deducted from the amount).
D. Click "Buy".
6. How to buy with a Market Order
Market: This setting applies to the latest/best available price for "ask" inquiries.
A. Enter the amount of THB you wish to spend.
B. You can enter the amount of your THB with %.
C. Click "Buy"
*** The system will fill in the latest/best available price per coin for "ask" inquiries.
7. Your transaction will appear in your "MY OPEN ORDERS" box and the "MY ORDER HISTORY" icon in the upper right corner.