*** You will need to verify your bank account before you can make a deposit.
*** For THB deposit request using a web browser, please check this link: How to Deposit THB
*** For over-the-counter (OTC) deposit, please check this link: THB Deposit: Over-the-counter (OTC)
1. Open your Bitkub app and log in to your account.
2. Tap the Wallet icon on the menu bar located at the bottom of the screen.
3. Look for THB and tap Deposit.
4. You can now choose two options to deposit THB (Mobile Application QR Code or Transfer THB).
4.1 Mobile Application QR Code
Your deposit will be transferred to your registered bank account with Bitkub within 1 minute - 24 hours.
4.1.1 Select Mobile Application QR Code.
4.1.2 Input the amount you wish to deposit.
4.1.3 Read the deposit rules and tick accept in each box then click Deposit Now.
4.1.4 Check if the deposited amount is correct. If so, click Yes.
4.1.5 Scan the QR Code, then it will provide you a result of a completed deposit.
4.2 Transfer THB
Bank transfer deposits will be processed within 3 days after you upload the proof of deposit.
4.2.1 Select Transfer THB, enter the deposit amount, and click Deposit Now.
4.2.2 Check the amount you want to deposit then click Yes.
4.2.3 Upload your proof of payment and tap confirm. Your THB deposit will be processed within 20 minutes - 24 hours.
188.8.131.52 Click Upload Proof of Deposit to choose your deposit slip from your device (make sure that the amount matches the one shown in your app).
184.108.40.206 Click Confirm Upload.
*** Important: You must transfer the exact amount specified on the app.
In case your deposit is rejected, please carefully check if the deposit submission is correctly filled and the uploaded proof of deposit is following the requirements below:
- You must upload your proof of payment.
- Your uploaded documents must be in one of our supported formats: JPG, GIF, PNG.
- Your proof of payment must match with your verified bank account information (deposit amount, account name, and account number).
- All your uploaded documents must be clear and readable in high resolution.