*** You will need to verify your bank account before you can make a deposit.
*** For THB Deposit request using a Web Browser, please click this link: How to Deposit THB
*** For over-the-counter (OTC) deposit, please click this link: THB Deposit: Over-the-counter (OTC)
1. Open your Bitkub App and log in to your account.
2. Tap the Wallet icon on the menu located at the bottom of the screen.
3. Look for THB and then Tap Deposit.
4. You can now choose two options to deposit THB (Mobile Application QR Code or Transfer THB).
**Mobile Application QR Code**
4.1 Select Mobile Application QR Code.
4.1.2 Input the amount you wish to deposit then click Deposit Now.
4.1.3 Check if the deposited amount is correct. If so, click Yes.
4.1.4 Scan the QR Code, then it will provide you a result of a completed deposit.
4.2 Select Transfer THB, enter the deposit amount and then click Deposit Now.
4.2.1 Check the amount you want to deposit then click Yes.
4.2.2 Upload your proof of payment then tap confirm. Your THB deposit will be processed within 24 hours.
18.104.22.168 Click Upload Proof of Deposit to choose your deposit slip from your device (make sure that the amount matches the one shown in your app).
22.214.171.124 Then click Confirm Upload.
*** Important: You must transfer the exact amount we specified.
In case your deposit is rejected, please carefully check if the deposit submission is correctly filled and the uploaded proof of deposit is following the requirements below:
The uploaded documents must follow the requirements below:
- You must upload your proof of payment.
- Your uploaded documents must be in one of our supported formats (JPG, GIF, PNG).
- Your proof of payment must match with your verified bank account information (deposit amount, account name, and account number).
- All your uploaded documents must be clear and readable in high resolution.