*** You will need to verify your bank account before you can make a deposit.
*** For THB deposit requests using a web browser, please check this link: How to Deposit THB
*** For over-the-counter (OTC) deposit, please check this link: THB Deposit: Over-the-counter (OTC)
1. Open your Bitkub application, and log in to your account.
2. Tap the Wallet icon on the menu bar located at the bottom of the screen.
3. Look for THB and tap Deposit.
4. You can now choose two options to deposit THB (Mobile Application QR Code or Transfer THB).
4.1 Mobile Application QR Code
Your deposit will be transferred to your registered bank account with Bitkub within 1 minute - 24 hours.
4.1.1 Select Mobile Application QR Code.
4.1.2 Input the amount you wish to deposit.
4.1.3 Read the deposit rules and tick accept in each box then click Deposit Now.
4.1.4 Check if the deposited amount is correct. If so, click Yes.
4.1.5 Scan the QR Code, then it will provide you a result of a completed deposit.
Remark: Each QR code can be used only once. If you reuse the code, your request will not be processed and you might need to submit a request for refunds in case your money is deducted. The refund process may have some fees and takes up to 5-10 business days.
You can find more information about "Refund Payment of an Unsolicited Thai Baht Deposit" here.
4.2 Transfer THB
Bank transfer deposits will be processed within 3 days after you upload the proof of deposit. This method is available for deposits from 50,000 THB or more.
4.2.1 Select Transfer THB, enter the deposit amount and click Deposit Now.
4.2.2 Check the amount you want to deposit then click Yes.
4.2.3 Upload your proof of payment and tap confirm. Your THB deposit will be processed within 3 days.
22.214.171.124 Click Upload Proof of Deposit to choose your deposit slip from your device (make sure that the amount matches the one shown in your application).
126.96.36.199 Click Confirm Upload.
*** Important: You must transfer the exact amount specified on the application.
In case your deposit is rejected, please carefully check if the deposit submission is correctly filled and the uploaded proof of deposit is following the requirements below:
- You must upload your proof of payment.
- Your uploaded documents must be in one of our supported formats: JPG, GIF, or PNG.
- Your proof of payment must match with your verified bank account information (deposit amount, account name, and account number).
- All your uploaded documents must be clear and readable in high resolution.