Before buying Bitcoin, please ensure to have enough THB balance in your wallet. Learn how to deposit THB via this link.
To buy (BTC) using the Bitkub app, please see the steps below:
1. Open your Bitkub app and log in to your account.
2. Tap on "Market" icon on the menu bar located at the bottom of the screen.
3. Select BTC/THB
4. Choose your order type between "Limit" and "Market".
*** You can learn more about types of orders here.
5. How to buy with a Limit order
Limit: This setting applies to the price per coin that you set.
A. Enter the amount of THB/BTC you wish to spend.
B. Enter the price of BTC you wish to buy for.
Tips: You can also set the price by tapping on any prices displayed on the bids/asks table.
C. This is the auto-calculated BTC amount you will receive according to your settings in points A and B (0.25% fee is deducted from the amount).
D. Click "Buy".
6. How to buy with a Market Order
Market: This setting applies to the latest/best available price for "ask" inquiries.
A. Enter the amount of THB you wish to spend.
B. You can enter the amount of your THB with %.
C. Click "Buy" (Enter 2FA code if you have enabled this function).
*** The system will fill in the latest/best available price per coin for "ask" inquiries.
7. Your transaction will appear in your "MY OPEN ORDERS" box and the "MY ORDER HISTORY" icon in the upper right corner.