Click How to link Bank Account with your web browser.
1. Open your Bitkub app and log in to your account.
2. Tap Setting on the menu bar located at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap Bank Account.
4. Tap Add Bank Account.
** In case you have not completed account verification, you will see a pop-up message as shown in the image below. ** [Check this link to see more details about account verification: here]
5. If you have verified your account, the system will take you to a page where you can enter your bank account information.
5a. Select your bank and enter your bank branch name.
5b. Enter your bank account name and your bank account number (*** Your bank account name must match your Bitkub account name).
5c. Upload your bankbook image.
6. Click Submit. Your bank account details will be processed within 5 - 7 days.
The uploaded documents must follow the requirements below:
- You must upload the first page of your bankbook which can be either
1. A picture of your bankbook page or its photocopy, or
2. A screenshot from mobile banking that shows the bank account number and your full name clearly.
- Your uploaded documents must be in one of our supported formats: JPG, JPEG, PNG.
- Your name in the document must match your Bitkub account name.
- All of your uploaded files must be clear and readable in hi-resolution.
- Your uploaded documents cannot be re-used in any other account on Bitkub.