JFin Decentralized Digital Lending (DDLP) platform is a blockchain-based online lending platform with an automated administration platform connecting all stakeholders in the ecosystem including borrowers, lenders, credit scores, and specialized service agents. Together, they accommodate all the transactions and enable them to configure and construct each lending contract in real-time with our 3 primary products: Digital Lending, P2P lending, and Marketplace Lending. Our technology aims to support these innovative lending products to efficiently connect and process the global supply and demand of lending and borrowing. It is a decentralized solution built on the blockchain that provides immense security on identification and privacy. There is no risk of losing the customer contract as the contract is saved on a distributed ledger by the use of smart contract technology on blockchain. JFin DDLP consisted of 8 components as follows.
● Loan Origination provides and facilitates borrowers credit requests within predefined parameters.
● Credit Assessment and Scoring provides a credit score for each borrower based on various
factors, such as historical loan records, personal finance, and social interaction, etc. It is calculated
from our proprietary data which includes online/offline transactions and behavioral traces.
● Lending Products provide extensive lending products to match borrowers requirements
- Digital Lending is an online lending services from JFin that harness the power of e-signatures, e-
KYC, and E-Consent*.
- P2P Lending is a perfect peer-to-peer platform where borrowers can meet lenders instantly around
- Marketplace Lending is an online marketplace where borrowers can check and compare all the offers
from all financial institutes and/or individuals.
● Loan Repayment Management provides an automatic loan payment calculator to work out
repayment figures for each loan.
● Debt Collection provides a process of pursuing payment of debts owed by lenders under
Thailand's debt collection act.
● The JFin Identity provides a Know Your Customers (KYC) process to verify both borrowers' and
lenders' identity and authenticity.
● The Wallet Management provides an all-in-one digital wallet that facilitates money stores, transfers, requests, and purchasing items on stores.
● The JFin Blockchain Network provides a means to record and execute transactions on the network in a verifiable and permanent way.