JFin Decentralized Digital Lending (DDLP) platform is a blockchain-based on- line lending platform with an automated administration platform connecting all stakeholders in the ecosystem including borrowers, lenders, credit scorers, and specialized service agents. Together, they accommodate all the transactions and enable them to configure and construct each lending contract in real-time with our 3 primary products; Digital Lending, P2P lending, and Marketplace Lending. Our technology aims to support these innovative lending products to efficiently connect and process the global supply and demand of lending and borrowing. It is a decentralized solution built on the blockchain that provides immense security on identification and privacy. There is no risk of losing the customer contract as the contract is saved on a distributed ledger by the use of smart contract technology on blockchain. JFin DDLP Platform consisted of 8 components:
● Loan Origination provides and facilitates borrower credit request within predefined parameters.
● Credit Assessment and Scoring provides a credit score for each bor- rower based on various
factors, such as historical loan records, personal finance, social interaction, etc. It is calculated
from our proprietary data, which includes online/offline transactions and behavioural traces.
● Lending Products provides extensive lending products to match with borrowers requirement
Digital Lending an online lending Services from JFin that harnesses the power of e-signatures, e-
KYC, and e-Consent*.
P2P Lending a perfect peer-to-peer platform where borrower can meet lender instantly around
Marketplace Lending an online marketplace where borrower can check and compare all the offer
from all financial institutes and/or individuals.
● Loan Repayment Management provides an automatic loan payment calculator to work out
repayment figures for each loan
● Debt Collection provides a process of pursuing payment of debts owed by lenders under
Thailands debt collection act.
● The JFin Identity provides Know Your Customers (KYC) process to verify both borrowers and
Lenders identity and authenticity.
● The Wallet Management provides an all-in-one digital wallet that facilitates money stores, transfers, requests, and purchasing items on stores.
● The JFin Blockchain Network provides a means to record and execute transactions on the network in a verifiable and permanent way.