1. Log in to Bitkub.com.
2. Go to My Wallet page.
3. Select coin you wish to withdraw.
4. Enter your withdrawal amount and the Recipient Address.
A. Enter withdrawal amount.
B. Enter recipient address.
C. Click "WITHDRAW" (Enter 2FA for the user who has enabled the function).
D. Transaction summary information is shown on the right-hand side.
5. Your transaction will be in the box PENDING WITHDRAWAL.
6. Bitkub will send an email notification to confirm your withdrawal. In the email, if you click "confirm" transaction, the withdrawal status will change from Waiting to Pending.
If not confirmed, your withdrawal confirmation email will expire within 24 hours and you will have to create another withdrawal request in your Bitkub account.
7. Once your transaction is under "Pending", please wait for our staff to approve the transaction no more than 10-30 minutes.
8. Your withdrawal transaction will be sent to the blockchain once your transaction status shows as Complete.
9. Your transaction will be considered complete once its confirmation on the blockchain.
You can read more information about block confirmation here
In case there are any problems or concerns,
Please seek assistance by any means below.
Tel: +66 2-032-9555