Important Note: When withdrawing SIX, you must always input the MEMO along with the SIX wallet address. Otherwise, this may result in the loss of funds.
How to withdraw SIX Network
1. Log in to Bitkub.
2. Click My Wallet.
3. Select SIX Withdraw.
4. Please click to accept condition SIX coin withdrawal.
5. Enter your withdrawal amount and the Recipient Address.
A. Enter withdrawal amount.
B. Enter recipient information.
C. Click "WITHDRAW" (Enter 2FA for user who has enabled the function).
D. Transaction summary information is shown on the right-hand side.
6. Your transaction will be in the box PENDING WITHDRAWAL.
7. Bitkub will send email to confirm withdrawal to your email. If you press to confirm the withdrawal is successful will change status from Waiting to Pending.
If not confirmed, your withdrawal confirmation email will expire within 24 hours and you will have to create another withdrawal request in your Bitkub account.
8. Waiting for staff to approve the transaction no more than 10-30 minutes.
9. Your withdrawal transaction will be sent to the blockchain once your transaction status shows as Complete.
10. Your SIX transaction will be considered complete once it has 1 confirmation on the blockchain.
You can read more information about block confirm here
In case there are any problems or concerns,
Please seek assistance by any means below.
Tel: +66 2-032-9555