Important Note: When withdrawing SIX, you must always input the MEMO along with the SIX wallet address. Otherwise, this may result in the loss of funds.
How to withdraw SIX Network
1. Log in to Bitkub.com
2. Click My Wallet.
3. Select SIX Withdraw.
4. Please click to accept condition SIX coin withdrawal.
5. Fill out necessary information such as: Receiving Wallet Address, the Amount, and MEMO. Then Click WITHDRAW.
*** In case your 2FA is not enabled in your account, the system will ask you to enable it before you proceed. Click ENABLE 2FA then follow the prompt.
6. Your transaction will be in the box TRANSACTIONS.
7. Bitkub will send email to confirm withdrawal to your email. If you press to confirm the withdrawal is successful will change status from Waiting to Pending.
If not confirmed, your withdrawal confirmation email will expire within 24 hours and you will have to create another withdrawal request in your Bitkub account.
8. Waiting for staff to approve the transaction no more than 10-30 minutes.
9. Your withdrawal transaction will be sent to the blockchain once your transaction status shows as Complete.
10. Your SIX transaction will be considered complete once it has 1 confirmation on the blockchain.
You can read more information about block confirm here
For questions and inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
Telephone +66 2-032-9555