A Ripple wallet address is a combination of 34 alphanumeric characters.
Important Note: When withdrawing XRP, you must always input the DESTINATION TAG along with the XRP wallet address. Otherwise, without the destination tag, you may lose your funds.
How to withdraw Ripple
1. Log in to Bitkub.
2. Click My Wallet.
3. Select XRP Withdraw.
4. Enter your withdrawal amount and the Recipient Address.
A. Enter withdrawal amount.
B. Enter recipient information.
C. Click "WITHDRAW" (Enter 2FA for a user who has enabled the function).
D. Transaction summary information is shown on the right-hand side.
5. After clicking "withdraw", your withdrawal transaction will be shown in the box at the bottom part of the website called "PENDING WITHDRAWAL".
6. Bitkub will send an email notification to confirm your withdrawal. In the email, if you click "confirm" transaction, the withdrawal status will change from Waiting to Pending.
If not confirmed, your withdrawal confirmation email will expire within 24 hours and you will have to create another withdrawal request in your Bitkub account.
7. Once your transaction is under "Pending", please wait for our staff to approve the transaction no more than 10-30 minutes.
8. Your withdrawal transaction will be sent to the blockchain once your transaction status shows as Complete.
9. Ripple transactions usually take approximately 4 seconds to process (1 confirmation is required on the blockchain)
You can read more information about block confirm here
In case there are any problems or concerns,
Please seek assistance by any means below.
Tel: +66 2-032-9555