A Ripple wallet address is a combination of 34 alphanumeric characters.
Important Note: When withdrawing XRP, you must always input the MEMO/DESTINATION tag along with the XRP wallet address. Otherwise, this may result in the loss of funds.
**Please be informed that the withdrawal of following coins; BAND, BNB, IOST, SIX, XLM, and XRP, are required to input MEMO/DESTINATION tag along with their wallet address. Apart from the mentioned coin list, please recheck with the destination wallet provider whether the MEMO/DESTINATION tag is required.
How to withdraw Ripple (XRP)
1. Log in to Bitkub.com
2. Click My Wallet.
3. Select XRP Withdraw.
4. Please click to accept condition XRP coin withdrawal.
5. Fill out necessary information such as: Receiving Wallet Address, the Amount, and Tag. Then Click WITHDRAW.
6. After clicking "withdraw", your withdrawal transaction will be shown in the box at the bottom part of the website called "TRANSACTIONS".
7. Bitkub will send an email notification to confirm your withdrawal. In the email, if you click "confirm" transaction, the withdrawal status will change from Waiting to Pending.
If not confirmed, your withdrawal confirmation email will expire within 24 hours and you will have to create another withdrawal request in your Bitkub account.
8. Once your transaction is under "Pending", please wait for our staff to approve the transaction.
9. Your withdrawal transaction will be sent to the blockchain once your transaction status shows as Complete.
10. Ripple transactions usually take approximately 4 seconds to process (1 confirmation is required on the blockchain)
You can read more information about block confirm here