1. Log in to Bitkub.com.
2. Go to the menu and select Market.
3. On the Market page, look at the top right portion of the page and then choose Bitcoin (BTC).
*** You can search for Bitcoin (BTC) in the search bar.
4. Still on the Market page, Below the Chart/Graph area. You will see two Tabs which are LIMIT and MARKET.
*** You can read more about LIMIT and MARKET here.
5. If you want to sell BTC under your preferred price, select the LIMIT Tab.
- Put the amount of Bitcoin (BTC) that you want to sell or choose the percentage of the amount that you want to sell out. (100% is equivalent to the total BTC that you have).
- Put the preferred price of the Bitcoin (BTC) that you wish to sell.
- The system will calculate the amount. You will see it in the third box. (The trading fee is already deducted from the calculated amount).
- Click "SELL"
- You may also see the BIDS and LATEST TRADES at the left and right portions of the page. You can click whatever BIDS or amounts that you may want to sell your Bitcoin (BTC).
6. If you want to sell BTC at the market price, select MARKET Tab.
- Put the preferred amount of the Bitcoin (BTC) that you wish to sell. You may also see the BID and LATEST TRADES at the left and right portions of the page. You can click whatever BIDS or price that you may want to sell your Bitcoin (BTC).
- Click "SELL"
*** Trading fee will be deducted from the credit fee (if any), If not it will be deducted from the total transaction amount.
7. Your Transaction will be saved in MY OPEN ORDERS which is located at the left lower portion of the Market page.
*** The information that is available in MY OPEN ORDER is the transaction made through a LIMIT order. It is waiting to be matched. If matched it will be completed and will be in MY ORDER HISTORY.
*** The MY ORDER HISTORY will show the transaction that is already completed.