If you deposit a token whether it is a token that is not supported, or the deposit is made on a network or platform that is not supported by Bitkub Exchange, our team may be able to retrieve your assets with the terms and conditions for asset retrieval as follows.
- No requisite minimum amount.
- The processing time to retrieve such tokens depends on the circumstances (on a case-by-case basis).
- A transaction fee of 0.1 BNB is to be transferred to your BNB wallet on Bitkub Exchange from any BSC network provider. If the actual transaction fee is less than 0.1 BNB, we will return the rest along with the retrieved asset (Only applicable to the unsolicited deposit from BSC Scan).
- In case of incorrect deposits from BSC Scan or BEP20, the fee of 0.1 BNB is applied to every ertrieval request. A requester must deposit the said amount from BSC Network to their BNB wallet on Bitkub Exchange. The fee will be then deducted according to the actual fee used on the blockchain and the Company will transfer the remaining amount back to the requester's wallet together with the retrieved assets.
Every customer of Bitkub Exchange can request the Company to retrieve their lost assets from incorrect deposits. There is no limit on the number of requests/transactions. However, there will be a fee of 3,000 Baht per transaction for transactions requested to the Company from the third (3rd) transaction onwards. This fee will be deducted from the requester's Thai Baht wallet on Bitkub Exchange.
- We do not guarantee that every token will be retrieved successfully. Should you need assistance with asset retrieval, please do not hesitate to contact us; we will do our best to help you.
- We highly suggest that you double-check every detail carefully before processing every transaction to make sure that you transfer the right tokens to a supported platform using the right network to avoid any fees and asset loss.