We provide THB and Cryptocurrency exchange services.
Our platform offers trading services. One of it's feature is that it serves as a wallet that can store digital asset/coin that we currently support.
Questions about wallets:
- Can I send coins to a Smart Contract Address?
No. Currently we provision transfer to a regular wallet address only.
We do not support sending any coins to ICOs or any type of smart contract wallet addresses.
- Can I receive coins sent from smart contracts wallet addresses ?
Yes. Your Bitkub Wallet addresses supports receiving coins sent from smart contract wallet addresses but we do not support sending to smart contract addresses.
- Where do I find my wallet address? Click Here
- Can I add more than 1 address for my wallet?
As of the moment we only allow one wallet address per coin. If there are any updates or changes, We will notify all users through our Website and Official Social Media Account.
- If someone else knows our wallet address. Will my personal information get compromised?
NO, Because of the Wallet Addresses can not be used to access personal information.
For questions and inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
BITKUB ONLINE Co., Ltd.
Telephone: +66 2-032-9555