We provide THB and cryptocurrency exchange services.
Our platform will serve as a Wallet that can collect Cryptocurrency we support.
Questions about wallets:
- Can I send Ether to an Ethereum smart contract ?
No, currently we support a transfer of Ether to a regular Ehtereum address only.
We do not support sending Ether to ICOs or any type of smart contracts.
- Can I receive Ether sent from smart contracts ?
Yes. Your Bitkub's Ethereum address supports receiving Ether sent from smart contracts.
But we do not support sending Ether to smart contract addresses.
- Where do I find my wallet address? Click Here
- How to create a wallet
Go to My Money> Press the "Deposit" button > Press "Create Bag"
- Can I add more than 1 address for my wallet?
As of the moment we are only allowed to have 1 wallet address. If there are any updates or changes, We will notify all customer through our Website and Official Social Media Account.
- If someone else knows our wallet address. Will our personal information get compromised?
NO, Because of the Wallet Address can not be used to access personal information.
In case there are any problems or concerns, please seek assistance by any means below.
Telephone: +66 2-032-9555