Bitkub Exchange provides exchange services for the THB and Cryptocurrency exchange services. Our platform also provides wallets that can store the THB and the digital currencies that we currently support.
For security, please be advised to enable 2-factor authentication (2FA) and OTP before exchanging money or trading.
Frequently Asked Questions about Crypto Wallet Addresses
1. Can I send ETH to Ethereum Smart Contract addresses?
Answer Yes, our system supports transferring the ETH to Ethereum Smart Contract addresses (such as DeFi or Smart Contract wallets).
Please make sure to recheck whether your Smart Contract address supports transferring ETH and verify that it is not a token contract address to prevent asset loss.
2. Can I receive ETH from Smart Contract addresses?
Answer Yes, you can receive ETH from Smart Contract addresses as Bitkub Exchange's Ethereum addresses currently support receiving ETH from such addresses (such as DeFi or Smart Contract wallets).
3. Where do I find my wallet address?
Answer How to check your wallet: Click Here
4. How can I create a crypto wallet?
Answer Go to "Wallet" > select "Deposit" of a token you want to create the wallet > select "Create a wallet".
5. Can I add more than 1 address to my wallet?
Answer No, we currently allow only 1 wallet address.
If there are any updates or changes in the future, we will officially announce them further.
6. If someone else knows my wallet address, will they be able to access my personal information?
Answer No, because the wallet addresses can not be used to access personal information.