This is how you can merge your PDF files into one file before uploading:
2. Once you are at the page Smallpdf, you will see a purple portion in the middle of the page. Click CHOOSE FILES or DRAG the files from your folder where you keep the files to that portion to begin uploading your PDF files.
3. After you click CHOOSE FILE, it will open your folder. You need to look for the PDF files that you want to merge. Once you found the files, select them then click OPEN.
4. After clicking OPEN, the site will begin uploading your PDF files to their system.
5. After the upload, you will get this page. Choose MERGE FILES then click CHOOSE OPTION.
6. You will see the first file you uploaded after clicking CHOOSE OPTION.
7. Click +ADD MORE to add another file to merge with the first file.
After you click +ADD MORE, it will open a tab just right at the top of it, select CHOOSE FILE. It will open your Files Folder again. You may now look for the PDF file that you wish to merge with the first file you selected. Once you found the file, select it then click OPEN. The site will begin uploading your PDF files to their system.
*** Do the same process until you get all the .pdf files you wish to merge are uploaded to the site.
8. Once you have all the files uploaded. You may now click the MERGE PDF button on the lower-right side of the screen.
9. The site will process to merge and you should get this page after (as shown in the image below). From this page, you can download the finished PDF document. You just need to choose where you want it to be saved.