This is how you can merge your PDF files before uploading documents to
- The first step is to open your Google Browser then on the search bar type in "Merge PDF files". Choose Smallpdf.com.
- Once you are at the page, you may see a purple portion in the middle of the page. You can click CHOOSE FILE or DRAG the files from your File folder to that portion to begin uploading your PDF files.
- After you click CHOOSE FILE, it will open your Files Folder. You must look for the first PDF file that you wish to be at the first page after the merge. Once you found the file, select it then click OPEN.
- After clicking OPEN, the site will begin uploading your PDF files to there system.
- After the upload, you will get this page. Choose MERGE FILES then click CHOOSE OPTION.
- You will see the first file you uploaded after clicking CHOOSE OPTION. .
- Click +ADD MORE to add another file to merge with the first file. After you click +ADD MORE it will open a tab just right at the top of it, select CHOOSE FILE. It will open your Files Folder again. You may now look for the PDF file that you wish to merge with the first file you selected. Once you found the file, select it then click OPEN. The site will begin uploading your PDF files to there system. *** Do the same process until you get all the .pdf files you wish to merge are uploaded in the site.
- Once you have all the files uploaded. You may now click the MERGE PDF button at the lower-right side of the screen.
- The site will process the merger and you should get this page after. From this page, you can download the finished PDF document. You just need to choose where you like it to be saved.
For questions and inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
BITKUB ONLINE Co., Ltd.
Telephone: +66 2-032-9555