Your bank account is responsible for your THB deposit and withdrawal transactions. Therefore, it will be necessary for you to register the bank account that you wish to use in doing transfer transactions. This will ensure the safety and security of your THB Assets in your Bitkub account.
After a successful verification of your account for KYC Level 1. You are required to register your bank account. If you haven't, please click here. Once your bank account has been registered, your THB Deposit and Withdrawal will be unlocked.
Below is the list of banks that Bitkub support :
- Kasikorn Bank
- Siam Commercial Bank
- Bangkok Bank
- Bank of Ayudhya
- Krung Thai Bank
- TMB Bank
- Government Savings Bank
- Thanachart Bank Public Company Limited
- TMB Bank Ratchaprasong Branch
- United Overseas Bank
- Bank For Agriculture and Agricultural Cooperatives
- Islamic Bank of Thailand
- TISCO Bank Public Company Limited
- CIMB Thai Bank Public Company Limited
- Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) Public Company Limited
- The Hongkong and Shanghai Bank Corporation Limited
- Government Housing Bank
- Kiatnakin Bank Public Company Limited
- Land And House Bank Public Company Limited
For questions and inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
Telephone +66 2-032-9555