Here are some helpful tips to help you secure your digital assets:
- Make sure your password contains at least 8 characters. Your password characters should include capital letters, lower-case letters, numbers, and symbols. Avoid using easy-to-guess information such as your date of birth, 1234, ID Card number, and others.
- Do not share your Bitkub account and password.
- Install two-factor authentication (2FA) in your Bitkub account.
- Make sure that your Bitkub notification setting is on so we can automatically send a notice when someone logs into your Bitkub account from unknown devices.
- Change your password. When you use a Bitkub account on another devices.
If you have any problems or concerns,
please seek assistance by any means below.
Tel: +66 2-032-9555