Here are some helpful tips to help you secure your digital assets:
- Make sure your password contains at least 8 characters. Your password characters should include capital letters, lower-case letters, numbers, and symbols. Avoid using easy-to-guess information such as your date of birth, number 1234, ID Card number, and others. You can learn more about how to set up a secured password here.
- Do not share your Bitkub account and password with others.
- Install two-factor authentication (2FA) in your Bitkub account.
- Make sure that your Bitkub notification setting is "ON" so we can automatically send a notification when someone logs into your Bitkub account from an unknown device or location.
- When you use a Bitkub account on another device. We highly suggest changing your password.