Blockchain technology provides endless possibilities for innovations and solutions to revolutionize our way of living. Like most tools, there are people who make good use of it and those who abuse it. To safeguard yourself from falling victim to investment scams, below list some red flags you can watch out for.
General tips to avoid investment schemes :
• Claims to give quick, consistent, and high returns. Any investment that guarantees a high return on investment as much as 15-30% per year or 1.25 -2.5% monthly is doubtfully legitimate.
• The majority of your returns come from inviting other people. The more people you invite, the higher your returns. But do not confuse this with the Affiliate or Referral programs provided by some exchanges.
• No or minimal transparency regarding the business model or the investment strategy.
• Information on the investment is not easily accessible i.e. you need to register to find out.
• It is not clear who found the business.
• If the investment involves coins, and that their coins are not listed on Coinmarketcap.
• Their websites are listed on BadBitcoin.
• The company is not registered.
Bitkub advises our users to practice due diligence before making an investment and transferring their money or digital asset. Please keep in mind that cryptocurrency transactions are irreversible. At Bitkub, our goal is to digitize and create better transaction networks for the world whether it is for currency, asset, or anything of value. One of the means by which we accomplish this is that we take restrictive measures to KYC our users and regulate transactions as expressed in our User Agreements.
*** We would like to emphasize that Bitkub is not associated and does not give a guarantee or representation to any mining and investing website. We do not promote and offer any investment products or work with any companies that offer such products. Therefore, please take full caution in any of your investment decisions.