*** You will need to register and verify your bank account on your Bitkub account before making a deposit.
*** For THB deposit requests using a mobile app, please click this link: Bitkub App: How to Deposit THB
*** For over-the-counter (OTC) deposits, please click this link: THB Deposit: Over-the-counter (OTC)
To deposit to your Bitkub account on a web version, please see below.
1. Log in to your Bitkub account.
2. From the Homepage, click the WALLET icon at the upper right portion of the screen.
3. Click on the Deposit button aligned to THB.
4. Select deposit type.
1) Mobile Banking (QR Code)
- To deposit with Mobile Banking (QR Code), your bank account must be verified first. *** Please be advised that your bank account information must match your Bitkub account information to avoid any errors.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit.
- Read and click accept the deposit rules.
- Click DEPOSIT NOW.
- The system will generate a QR code that is specific to the amount that you wish to deposit.
- Scan the QR code with your Bank App (it should support QR code reading).
Your deposit will be transferred from your registered bank account with Bitkub within 1 minute - 24 hours.
- QR codes can only be used once. If you repeat the same transaction using the same QR code, your deposit request will not be processed. More importantly, if there is an error, you may have to make a refund request which may have additional fees.
- QR code payment is closed between 11:30 PM - 12:10 AM.
In the event that you wish to change the deposit amount and/or payment method, we strongly recommend that you cancel the previous deposit request first before creating a new one. You will see your deposit request status once you scroll down the deposit page, under the TRANSACTIONS section. There, you can find the CANCEL option.
2) THB Transfer
- You can choose this option to transfer THB (your bank account must be verified). *** Please be advised that your bank account information must match your Bitkub account information to avoid any errors.
- Select which of your bank account you want to use to deposit to Bitkub. (The system will automatically direct your deposit to our designated bank account).
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit.
- Click Deposit Now.
- The system will show the amount that you have to transfer. Please review the details then click OK.
- You will see your deposit request status if you scroll down the page, under the TRANSACTIONS section.
(Your deposit request will show as WAITING status until you upload the deposit slip).
Bank transfer deposits will be processed within 3 days * ’ ** after you uploaded the proof of deposit.
- Since you already have the exact amount that you need to deposit, you may now proceed with the deposit transactions through your bank.
- After you make a deposit from your bank, there must be a DEPOSIT SLIP that will be provided. You will need to UPLOAD a photo or a screenshot of that to complete your deposit request.
- Once your upload is complete, please click CONFIRM UPLOAD.
**NOTE: All deposit requests will expire within 24 hours if there is no deposit slip uploaded.
In the event that you wish to change the deposit amount and/or payment method, we strongly recommend that you cancel the previous deposit request first before creating a new one. You will see your deposit request status if you scroll down the deposit page, under the TRANSACTIONS section. There you can find the CANCEL option.
The uploaded documents must follow the requirements below:
- Your proof of deposit information must match and clearly state your name, the amount, and your bank account.
- The file should not exceed 5 MB in size and must be in one of the following formats: JPG, GIF, or PNG.
- Make sure that your proof of deposit is in high resolution, clear and readable.
You can check 'how to withdraw' here.