*** You will need to verify your bank account before you can make a deposit.
*** For THB Deposit request using Mobile App, please click this link. Bitkub App: How to Deposit THB
*** For over-the-counter (OTC) deposit, please click this link: THB Deposit: Over-the-counter (OTC)
1. Log in to your Bitkub Account.
2. From the Homepage:
- Click the WALLET icon at the upper right portion of the screen.
3. Click on Deposit button aligned to THB.
4. Select Deposit Type.
Mobile Banking (QR Code)
- Deposit with Mobile Banking (QR Code) (your bank account must be verified). You can easily deposit money to your Bitkub THB Wallet with this method. *** Please be advised, your Bank account information should match with your Bitkub Account information to avoid any errors.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit.
- Click DEPOSIT NOW.
- The system will generate a QR Code that is specific to the amount that you wish to deposit.
- Scan the QR Code with your Bank App (it should support QR Code reading).
NOTE: QR Codes can only be used once. If you repeat the same transaction using the same QR Code, your deposit request will not be processed. More importantly, if there is an error you may have to make a refund request which may have additional fees and may take for about 14 business days to process.
In the event that you wish to change the deposit amount and/or payment method, we strongly recommend that you cancel the previous deposit request first before creating a new one. You will see your deposit request status once you scroll down the deposit page, under TRANSACTIONS. There you can find the CANCEL option.
- You can choose this option to Transfer THB (your bank account must be verified). The processing will be 20 mins to 2 hours, depending to the volume of the request that are lined up. We are processing the request in the order it was received. *** Please be advised, your Bank account information should match with your Bitkub Account information to avoid any errors.
- Select which of your Bank Account you want to use to deposit to Bitkub. (The system will automatically direct your deposit to our designated Bank Account).
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit.
- Click Deposit Now.
- The system will show the amount that you have to transfer. Please review the details then click OK.
- You will see your deposit request status if you scroll down the page, under TRANSACTIONS.
(Your deposit request will show as WAITING status until you upload the deposit slip).
- Since you already have the exact amount that you need to deposit, you may now proceed with the deposit transaction through your bank.
- After you made a deposit from your bank, there must be a DEPOSIT SLIP that will be provided. You will need to UPLOAD a photo or a screenshot of that to complete your deposit request.
- Once your upload is complete, please click CONFIRM UPLOAD.
**NOTE: All deposit requests will expire within 24 hours if there is no deposit slip uploaded.
In the event that you wish to change the deposit amount and/or payment method, we strongly recommend that you cancel the previous deposit request first before creating a new one. You will see your deposit request status if you scroll down the deposit page, under TRANSACTIONS. There you can find the CANCEL option.
The uploaded documents must follow the requirements below:
- Your proof of deposit information must match and should clearly state your name, the amount, and your bank account.
- The file should not exceed 5 MB in size and must be in .jpg, .gif, or .png formats only.
- Make sure that your proof of deposit is in high resolution.
- It is important that it is clear and readable.