1. Log in to Bitkub.com.
2. Go to the menu and select Account Settings.
3. In the Account Settings Page, click Security Tab. Then, click the pen icon across the Change Password option.
4. Fill out the required filled.
5. Click SUBMIT.
Remark: A password must meet the following requirements:
- Your password needs to contain at least 12 characters.
- Your password needs to contain numbers (0-9) and alphabets.
- Your password needs to contain at least one uppercase letter (A-Z) and at least one lower case letter (a-z).
- Your password needs to contain at least one special character (!@#$%^*-_+=).
Please click here to see the guide on how to create a strong password to strengthen your account security.