1. Log in to Bitkub.com.
2. Go to the menu and select Account Settings.
3. In the Account Settings Page, click Security Tab. Then, click the pen icon across the Change Password option.
4. Fill out the required filled.
5. Click SUBMIT.
Remark: A password must meet the following requirements:
- Your password needs to contain at least 12 characters.
- Your password needs to contain numbers (0-9) and alphabets.
- Your password needs to contain both uppercase letters (A-Z) and lowercase letters (a-z).
- Your password needs to contain some special character (!@#$%^*-_+=).