*** If your mobile phone is broken/lost or your 2-step authentication application was removed, you are unable to disable your 2-Factor Authentication (2FA) by yourselves.
*** We highly suggest to please send an email to email@example.com with the following information. Your request will be processed within 24 hours.
- A selfie photo with you holding your Thai ID card or your foreign passport and a paper that writes:
- "I would like to disable my 2FA"
- Your email address
- The submission date
- Your signature
Example of a selfie for a request to disable 2-step authentication
To unbind your 2 Factor Authentication in your end, please follow the instructions below.
1. Log in to Bitkub.com
2. Go to the menu and select Account Settings.
3. In Account Settings Page,
click Security Tab. Then, click the pen icon across the 2-Step Authentication option.
4. Enter your password and your 6-digit 2-step authentication code from your authentication application. Click SUBMIT to disable your 2-step authentication.
For questions and inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
BITKUB ONLINE Co., Ltd.
Telephone: +66 2-032-9555