1. Trading View is the trading graph/table which reflects the price trend and the volume of the selected coin.
2. The order book is split into 2 parts.
Bids reflect the buy orders with the volume of THB to be spent on buying the coin and the volume of the coin to be received for each buy order.
Asks reflects the sell orders with the volume of the coin to be sold or spent and the volume of THB to be received of each buy order.
3. Latest Trade reflects the volume of most recent orders/sales that have been completed.
4. My Open Orders reflect the existing buy/sell orders which are not fully executed.
5. My Order History reflects the buy/sell orders which are partially or fully executed.
6. Price is the value of the asset given by the buyers and sellers in the exchange platform.
7. Volume is the amount of assets to be spent or received.