If you want to sell coins on Bitkub application, please click Bitkub App: How to sell coins (Cryptocurrency)
There are 2 ways to SELL coins :
- Limit: This option will allow you to set your desired price to sell your coins.
- Market: This option will allow you to get the price of the coins according to the current available price in the MARKET.
*** You can read more about LIMIT and MARKET here.
*** In order to sell coins, you must have coins in your Coin Wallet by depositing or buying coins. The coin that you deposited or bought will be credited to your coin wallet.
To sell coins on Bitkub.com, please see the steps below:
1. Log in to your Bitkub Account.
2. Click MARKET at the upper portion of the homepage.
3. Choose and Select the COIN that you wish to sell at the right portion of the page. There is an option to search it manually by typing the name of the coin in the search box.
4. Choose your preferred option to SELL your coins either Limit or Market.
5. If you want to SELL coins under your preferred price, select LIMIT Tab.
- Put the amount of coins that you wish to sell or choose the percentage of the coins that you wish to sell as per your current coin balance. (100% is equivalent to the total Coin balance that you have in your account.)
- Put the amount per coin that you wish to sell.
- The system will calculate the amount of THB that you will receive based on the number of coins that you wish to sell. You will see it at the third box. (The trading fee is already deducted from the calculated amount)
- Click SELL
6. If you want to SELL coins at the market price, select MARKET Tab.
- Put the preferred amount of coins that you wish to sell. You may also see the ASKS on the left portion of the page and the LATEST TRADES section on the right of the page for additional reference to your trading.
- Click SELL
*** Trading fee will be deducted from the credit fee (if any). If not, it will be deducted from the total transaction amount.
7. How to sell with a Stop-Limit order (available only for BTC, ETH, USDT)
Stop-Limit: This setting allows an order to be submitted once the Stop-Limit prices meet the specified conditions.
- Enter the amount of coin you wish to spend.
- Enter the stop price of THB you wish to start selling.
Tips: You can also set the price by tapping on any prices displayed on the bids/asks table.
- Enter the limit price of the coin you wish to limit the sale.
This is the auto-calculated THB amount that you will receive. (0.25% fee is deducted from the amount).
- Click “SELL”.
*You can learn more about stop-limit order at What is a Stop-Limit order?
8. Your Transaction will be saved in MY OPEN ORDERS. Which is located at the left lower portion of the Market page.
*** The information that is available in MY OPEN ORDER is the transaction made through a LIMIT order. It is waiting to be matched. If matched it will be completed and will be in MY ORDER HISTORY.
*** MY ORDER HISTORY will show the transaction that is already completed.
For your reference, please feel free to visit this link to know how you can top up your coin balance: