To sell crypto on Bitkub.com, please see the steps below:
*** In able to sell coins, you must have a Coin Credit Balance in you Coin Wallet buy depositing or buying coins. THe coin that you deposited or bought will be credited to your coin wallet. For your reference, please feel free to visit this link to know how you can top up your coin balance:
1. Log in to your Bitkub Account.
2. Click MARKET at the upper portion of the homepage.
3. Choose and Select the COIN that you wish to purchase at the right portion of the page. There is an option to search it manually by typing the name of the coin in the search box.
4. Choose your preferred option to BUY your coins..
- Limit : This option will allow you to set your desired price to sell your coins.
- Market : This option will get the price of the coins according to the latest/best available price in the MARKET.
*** You can read more about LIMIT and MARKET here.
5. If you want to SELL coins under your preferred price, select LIMIT Tab.
- Put the amount of coins that you wish to sell or choose the percentage of the coins that you wish to sell as per your current coin balance. (100% is equivalent to the total Coin balance that you have in your account.)
- Put the amount per coin that you wish to sell.
- The system will calculate the amount of THB that you will receive based from the number of coins that you wish to sell. You will see it at the third box. (Trading fee is already deducted from the calculated amount)
- Click SELL
6. If you want to SELL coins in the market price, select MARKET Tab.
- Put the preferred number of Coins that you wish to Sell. You may also see the ASKS and LATEST TRADES section at the left and right portion of the page for additional reference of the trades.
- Click SELL
*** Trading fee will be deducted to the credit fee (if any), If not it will be deducted form the total transaction amount.
7. Your Transaction will be saved in MY OPEN ORDERS. Which is located at the left lower portion of the Market page.
*** The information that is available in MY OPEN ORDER is the transaction made through LIMIT order. It is waiting to be matched. If matched it will be completed and will be in MY ORDER HISTORY.
*** The MY ORDER HISTORY will show the transaction that is already completed.