Purchase Coins using the funds in your THB Wallet.
*** In able to buy coins, you must have a THB Credit Balance in you THB Wallet. For your reference, please feel free to visit this link to know about depositing THB. How to Deposit THB
2. Click MARKET at the upper portion of the homepage.
3. Choose and Select the COIN that you wish to purchase at the right portion of the page. There is an option to search it manually by typing the name of the coin in the search box.
4. Choose your preferred option to BUY your coins..
- Limit : This option will allow you to set your desired price for purchasing a coin.
- Market : This option will get the price of the coins according to the latest/best available price in the MARKET.
*** You can read more about LIMIT and MARKET here.
5. If you want to BUY coins under your preferred price, select LIMIT Tab.
- Put the amount of THB that you want to spend to BUY or choose the percentage of the amount that you want to spend. (100% is equivalent to the total THB balance that you have in your account.)
- Put the preferred price per COIN that you wish to buy.
- The system will calculate the amount of COIN that you will receive based from the THB that you wish to spend. You will see it at the third box. (Trading fee is already deducted from the calculated amount)
- Click BUY
- You may also see the ASKS and LATEST TRADES at the left and right portion of the page. You can click whatever ASKS or amounts that you may wish to spend.
6. If you want to BUY coins in the market price, select MARKET Tab.
- Put the preferred amount of THB you wish to spend. You may also see the ASKS and LATEST TRADES section at the left and right portion of the page for additional reference of the trades.
- Click BUY
*** Trading fee will be deducted to the credit fee (if any), If not it will be deducted form the total transaction amount.
7. Your Transaction will be saved in MY OPEN ORDERS. Which is located at the left lower portion of the Market page.
*** The information that is available in MY OPEN ORDER is the transaction made through LIMIT order. It is waiting to be matched. If matched it will be completed and will be in MY ORDER HISTORY.
*** The MY ORDER HISTORY will show the transaction that is already completed.