The first step in creating an account is the registration process. Here, you will need to register the email address that you wish to use with your Bitkub account. You will be asked to create the password for the security of your account and read the Terms of Service of our company to set a proper expectation.
Below are the steps on how you can register.
1. Open an internet browser (Google Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer) and type in Bitkub.com in the address bar.
3. You will be directed to another page.
*** After agreeing to the terms and conditions of Bitkub, register the EMAIL ADDRESS you want to use for your Bitkub account and create your PASSWORD.
*** Password must meet the following requirements:
- Your password needs to contain at least 12 characters.
- Your password needs to contain at least one uppercase letter (A-Z).
- Your password needs to contain at least one lower case letter (a-z).
- Your password needs to contain at least one number (0-9).
- Your password needs to contain at least one special character (!@#$%^*-_+=).
4. Click JOIN BITKUB
*** Check the box "I agree to Bitkub TOS, Privacy, and AML Policy." and click "Join Bitkub" again.
5. Click CONFIRM to continue the process.
6. You will receive a link to confirm your email address in your email inbox. (If you do not see a confirmation email, please check your junk/spam box).