The first step in creating an account is the registration process. Here, you will need to register the email address that you wish to use with your Bitkub Exchange account.
Remark: You can only register for a Bitkub Exchange account once per ID card (for Thai nationals) or Passport (Foreigners).
Below are the steps on how you can register an account.
2. You will be directed to another page.
* After agreeing to the terms and conditions of Bitkub, register the EMAIL ADDRESS you want to use for your Bitkub account and create your PASSWORD.
* Password must meet the following requirements:
- Your password needs to contain at least 12 characters.
- Your password needs to contain at least one uppercase letter (A-Z).
- Your password needs to contain at least one lower case letter (a-z).
- Your password needs to contain at least one number (0-9).
- Your password needs to contain at least one special character (!@#$%^*-_+=).
3. Click JOIN BITKUB.
Check the box "I agree to Bitkub TOS, Privacy, and AML Policy." and click "Next".
4. Review your consent request.
- You can give consent to Bitkub to notify you of news, updates, and product recommendations from us and/or our business affiliates, and to disclose your personal data to Bitkub for analysis.
- Users who are 18 years of age but younger than 20 years of age must receive consent to Bitkub.com for collecting, using, or disclosing personal information from their parent.
Check the box of each objective you agree to give consent to or check the box “Accept all consent” to give consent to all objectives, and click “Next” when you have finished reviewing your consent request.
If you choose to not give any consent, a notification will ask you to confirm your decision.
5. Click CONFIRM to continue the process.
6. You will receive a link to confirm your email address in your email inbox. (If you do not see a confirmation email, please check your junk/spam box).