Simple guidelines for users to tighten their account security
1. Do not share your email and password of your Bitkub account to other people.
2. Do not use the same password of your Bitkub account anywhere else.
3. The strong password could prevent the risk of other people gaining your access.
- Use a password creation guide or an official password manager such as LastPass and KeePass.
4. Always be aware to use secured networks and servers during login.
5. Use secured devices to access your account.
- Use your own device to log in.
6. Subscribe to anti-virus to check for intrusions.
- Viruses such as trojan, malware, and spyware may be able to steal your account details.
7. Enable 2FA authentication for maximum security.
8. Always check your emails for login notifications.
- Freeze your account if there is unauthorized access.
9. Make sure that the domain you log in is always www.bitkub.com.
- Other websites may try to imitate our website domain and interface. Please check carefully before logging in.
In case there are any problems or concerns,
Please seek assistance by any means below.
Tel: +66 2-032-9555