1. On the Bitkub.com login page, click "Forgot Password."
2. Fill in your email address and click "Forgot Password."
3. You will receive a message to reset your password in your Email Address. (please check all your junk/spam inbox.)
4. Click on "Change Password" and then the system will pop up in the new window.
5. Fill in your new password in both of the boxes, then click "Confirm."
6. When the password is successfully changed, the system will send an SMS message to your Bitkub registered phone number.
Attention: A password must meet the following requirements:
- Your password needs to contain at least 12 characters.
- Your password needs to contain numbers (0-9) and alphabets.
- Your password needs to contain both uppercase (A-Z) and lowercase letters (a-z).
- Your password needs to contain some special character (!@#$%^*-_+=).
You can also follow our video instructions for what to do in case you forget the password for your Bitkub account here.