1. On the Bitkub.com login page, click "Forgot Password."
2. Fill in your email address and click "Forgot Password."
3. You will receive a message to reset your password in your Email Address. (please check all your junk/spam inbox.)
4. Click on "Change Password" then the system will pop up in the new window.
5. Fill in your new password in both of the boxes, then click "Confirm."
*NOTE* Password must meet the following requirements:
Your password needs to contain at least 8 characters
Your password needs to contain at least one uppercase letter (A-Z)
Your password needs to contain at least one lower case letter (a-z)
Your password needs to contain at least one number (0-9)
Your password needs to contain at least one special character (!@#$%^*-_+=)
*** If you lose access to both your Bitkub account and your email account, please contact Bitkub Support. We will require certain documents to verify that you are the owner of the Bitkub account. Please click here to see the guide on how to create a strong password to strengthen your security.