1. On the Bitkub.com login page, click "Forgot Password."
2. Fill in your email address and click "Forgot Password."
3. You will receive a message to reset your password in your Email Address. (please check all your junk/spam inbox.)
4. Click on "Change Password" then the system will pop up in the new window.
5. Fill in your new password in both of the boxes, then click "Confirm."
6. When the password is successfully changed, the system will send an SMS message to your Bitkub registered phone number.
A password must meet the following requirements:
- Your password needs to contain at least 12 characters.
- Your password needs to contain numbers (0-9) and alphabets.
- Your password needs to contain at least one uppercase letter (A-Z) and at least one lower case letter (a-z).
- Your password needs to contain at least one special character (!@#$%^*-_+=).
** If you lose access to both your Bitkub account and your email account, please contact Bitkub Support. We will require certain documents to verify that you are the owner of the Bitkub account. Please click here to see the guide on how to create a strong password to strengthen your security.
You can also follow our video instructions for what to do in case you forget the password for your Bitkub account here.