Click How to link your Bank Account with your mobile app.
1. Login to Bitkub.com
2. Once logged in, Click Account Settings at the left side of the page.
4. Select your BANK and enter your BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION.
- Enter the BRANCH NAME, your name as it show in your BANK ACCOUNT and your ACCOUNT NUMBER.
*** Please be advised, your Bank account information should match with your Bitkub Account information to avoid any errors in doing deposits.
- Upload the first page of your bankbook for verification. This should show your name and your bank account number.
5. Click Submit.
The uploaded document must follow the requirements below:
- You must upload the first page of your bankbook.
- The document size is less than 5 MB. Our supported file formats are JPG, JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIF, TIFF, PNG and PDF.
- Your name in the Bank Book must match your Bitkub Account Name.
- The file must be clear and readable.
- The bank account should only be used in one Bitkub Account.