1. Login to Bitkub.com
2. Once logged in, Click Account Settings at the left side of the page.
4. Select your BANK and enter your BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION.
- Enter the BRANCH NAME, your name as it show in your BANK ACCOUNT and your ACCOUNT NUMBER. *** Please be advised, your Bank account information should match with your Bitkub Account information to avoid any errors in doing deposits.
- Upload the first page of your bankbook for verification. This should show your name and your bank account number.
5. Click Submit.
The uploaded document must follow the requirements below:
- You must upload the first page of your bankbook.
- The document size is less than 5 MB. Our supported file formats are JPG, JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIF, TIFF, PNG and PDF.
- Your name in the Bank Book must match your Bitkub Account Name.
- The file must be clear and readable.
- The bank account should only be used in one Bitkub Account.
For questions and inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
BITKUB ONLINE Co., Ltd.
Telephone: +66 2-032-9555