Click How to link your bank account with your mobile app.
For the web version, please see the instructions below.
1. Log in to Bitkub.com
2. Once logged in, click Account Settings on the top right of the page.
4. Enter your bank account information.
A. Input your bank name
B. Input your bank branch name
C. Input your bank account name
D. Input your account number
E. Upload the first page of your bank book for verification*. The image must show your name and your bank account number clearly.
5. Click Submit.
Your bank account verification will be processed within 24 hours.
* The uploaded document must follow the requirements below:
- You must upload the first page of your bank book which can be
1.) A picture of the bank book page, its photocopy or
2.) A screenshot from mobile banking showing the account number and the account owner's full name clearly.
- The document size is not over 5 MB saved in one of the supported formats: JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, and PDF.
- Your name in the bank book must match your Bitkub account name.
- The file must be clear and readable.
- The bank account must be bound to only one Bitkub account.